Cold drawn low carbon steel wire which
is produced through an annealing heat treatment based on a controlled nitrogen atmosphere, assuring a completely scale-free surface. This process gives the wire
the characteristic of high ductility.
Raging from C0.048 – C0.500.
High ductility and resistance suitable for diverse uses. Consistent smoothness across the wire. Malleable and great for tying.
• Tie Wire or used to secure heavy objects in hot dip galvanizing
• Different Industrial Processes
• Construction Industry
• Agricultural Industry
• Recycling Industry
* We can also offer Bright Annealed Wire.
* Tensile strength depends on the steel grade and must be worked directly with the WMC Engineering Department.
* Tensile strength will depend upon customer’s needs as long with elongation required.